Recreation: Energizing Engagement
- Featured weekly movies in our 45‐seat theater
- Art classes
- Billiards clubs
- Guest lectures
- Book clubs
- Shopping trips
- Picnics and lunch outings
- Scenic tours
- Bible study
To see the full list of scheduled activities, check out our event calendars:
- Playing on the 18‐hole putting golf course
- Swimming with grandchildren in the pool
- Gardening in one of 3 community garden plots
- Savoring an ice cream cone in the Cherry Delight
- Getting pampered in the beauty salon
- Relaxing in the library with a good book
The computer and business center offer residents the opportunity to do research, send email, surf the internet and take care of other personal business. At the Village Square, you will also find professional services such as a branch of the Umpqua Bank (www.umpquabank.com), and monthly visits of health care practitioners at our Health Services Clinic.
Guest Suites for Out‐of‐Town Guests
For friends and relatives visiting our residents, we offer hotel‐style guest suites. Visitors can enjoy the comforts of a hotel room, and the convenience of staying close, through the entire visit.
What Residents Are Saying . . .
"The Activities Director plans first class programs ... We have personally enjoyed many activities – choir, being on the resident newspaper staff, men's and women's Bible studies, the weekly men's lunch group and have made good friends because of participation in these." ‐ Phyllis & Jack Moore, residents
See Upcoming Events:
Find Yourself at CherryWood Village
Take a look at our campus map and picture yourself visiting our grounds.
View Our Campus Map (PDF)