Welcome to the Neighborhood
You'll love the convenient location of CherryWood Village. From ocean vistas and nature preserves to the stimulating atmosphere of an urban downtown, you'll be just minutes away from all the activities, adventures and destinations that the beautiful Portland area has to offer.
Our community is adjacent to Adventist Medical Center and the Mall 205 shopping center. That puts you right next door to:
- Medical care & services
- Shopping for clothes, gifts, groceries & more
Local Cultural Events
- Oregon Ballet
- White Bird Dance
- Portland Opera
- Oregon Symphony
- Portland Art Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Craft
- Oregon Museum of Science & Industry
Area Travel & Sights
- Chinese Gardens (8 miles)
- Oregon Zoo (12 miles)
- Hoyt Arboretum (12 miles)
- Japanese Gardens (12 miles)
- Columbia River Gorge (14 miles)
- Mt. Hood (70 miles)
- Oregon Coast (90 miles)
Sports & Entertainment
- Trail Blazers basketball
- Portland Timbers soccer
- Century Eastport Theater (16‐plex)
- Century Clackamas Theater (20‐plex)
It's Easy to Get Around!
Most of our events include organized shuttle service, for worry‐free travel to and from your destination.
- The #15 bus line comes right into our campus.
- MAX green line light rail is 5 blocks from CherryWood and will take you to Clackamas Mall, Lloyd Center, the Portland International Airport and downtown Portland.
Residents can enjoy the convenience of being driven to and from local events, by arranging transportation through our One Concierge service.
Find Yourself at CherryWood Village
Take a look at our campus map and picture yourself visiting our grounds.
View Our Campus Map (PDF)